- Saturday, April 7
- Worldwide Real Estate Market and Investment Opportunities | Developers Panel
- 9:00 am - 11:30 am
Congress - Fairmont
- Sunday, April 8
- Opening General Session: Realtors Without Borders
- 8:30 am - 10:45 am
Spanish Ballroom - Fairmont
Mr. Farook Mahmood, World President of the International Real Estate Federation (FIABCI), is also the Chairman and Managing Director of the Silverline Group which is engaged in Real Estate development, consultancy, investments and social welfare. FIABCI, present in 65 countries, has 100 National Real Estate Associations with Special consultative NGO status to the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations Organizations (ECOSOC).
Mr. Farook Mahmood has an exemplary career in the realty industry spanning more than 35 years and had founded the National Association of Realtors (India) of which he was the Founder President from 2007-2009. He has been actively involved in the larger interests of thousands of realtors and other industry stake holders across the country. Amongst the numerous positions he has held, one of the most note-worthy is the most recent one of being President – FIABCI WCB (France), President FIABCI-India & World President FIABCI, 2017-2018. The Silverline Foundation, a family trust, offers scholarships, medical and other assistance to the needy and less fortunate individuals of society.
- Founder President FIABCI-India
- World President FIABCI, 2017-18.
- Member of (FRICS) Fellow Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (UK).
- One of the founders of Bangalore Realtors Association of India (BRAI) which was formed in the year 2000 and served as its president for two terms.
- Founder President & Vice Chairman of National Association of Realtors – India (NAR – India) in 2007 and currently Chairman Foreign Affairs.
- Past Chair, International Consortium of Real Estate Associations (ICREA-USA).
- Director at the National Wakf Development Corporation.
- Member of the Central Wakf Council.
- Chairman, Construction Committee, at Indo Turkish Business Association.
- Major Donor at Rotary Bangalore Midtown and a Paul Harris Fellow.
- Judge at the Prix De Excellence and Grand Prix of Real Estate FIABCI-USA.
- Judge for the Overseas Property Professional (OPP) Awards (London, UK).
- Judge International Property Awards (UK).
- Founder member of the Global “Think Tank” on Real Estate (Nice, France).
- International Adviser to the Board of FNAIM (France).
- President of Cutchi Memon Union Bangalore.
- Trustee International Property Measurement Standards (IPMS-UK).