- Saturday, April 22
- Session 10: The North American Investment Network
- 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm
Coral Gables - Four Seasons Miami
Welcome to the Coral Gables office, which is centrally located at The Collection Building in the heart of Coral Gables.
A native of Venezuela, Francisco has been a local resident since 1988 and a Realtor® since 1994. He holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration and accounting from Andres Bello University in Caracas, Venezuela. His residential sales and management experience have given him the expertise he needs to serve as an assistant manager of a successful brokerage.
The international market is a huge focus for Francisco, and he has traveled worldwide. He speaks English, Spanish and Portuguese, and understands some Italian. His personal vision is to serve as an inspiration and motivator to the independent sales associates, and staff at the Coral Gables office.
Francisco is a firm believer in education and holds many industry designations, including the Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS), Transnational Referral Certification (TRC) and Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB).
Leadership and Affiliations
- Residential Board President Elect, Miami Association of Realtors®, 2014
- Regional Coordinator to South America, National Association of Realtors®, 2008-2015
- Director, National Association of Realtors®, 2016
- Director, Florida Realtors®, 2016
- Chairman of Global, Resort and Second Homes Committee, National Association of Realtors®, 2016
- National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals
- Asian Real Estate Association of America, Greater Miami Chapter President
- National Association of Real Estate Brokers
Please call Francisco for a confidential conversation at 305.341.2300.