Time Description Room Location 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM Spanish Ballroom Foyer Fairmont 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- CIPS Course: Europe and International Real Estate
- Europe and International Real Estate This course introduces real estate professionals to the basic skills and knowledge necessary to facilitate international transactions with European clients, and is designed to benefit both experienced real estate professionals as well as those just getting started.
Fairmont 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM Senate Fairmont 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM Congress Fairmont 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM Fairmont 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM Time Description Room Location 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM Spanish Ballroom Foyer Fairmont 8:30 AM - 10:45 AM
- Opening General Session: Realtors Without Borders
- As international investment in US real estate continues to soar, it’s more important than ever to understand who these investors are, what they are looking for, and how you can reach them. Our panel of experts includes top level executives from some of the world’s largest real estate companies sharing insights and advice on taking your business to the next level.
Spanish Ballroom Fairmont 11:00 AM - 12:15 PM
- The Women of Luxury Real Estate
- For decades the real estate industry, particularly in the luxury market, has been a male dominated field. Not anymore. This panel of successful women has worked their way to the top of the game and want to share their knowledge with you.
Metropole Fairmont 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM Spanish Ballroom Fairmont 11:00 AM - 12:15 PM
- Blueprint for the Future: The Emerald City
Seattle is a city built for the future. Investments in green and smart infrastructure, world class air and sea ports, and some of the best hospitals and education systems in the country have made the Emerald City one of the most desired real estate markets in the world. Learn more about the amazing transformation of this city from those who made it happen.
Senate Fairmont 11:00 AM - 12:15 PM
- Making Your Market Matter
- When talking about international real estate, a few cities always seem to dominate the discussion: New York, Los Angeles, and San Francisco. But there are many other amazing cities that have tremendous investment potential for investors overseas – so how do you get your message out? Learn effective strategies for promoting your market to those who might be interested in investing ‘outside the gateways’.
Congress Fairmont 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM The Garden Fairmont 2:15 PM - 3:30 PM
- Smart is the New Luxury
- Luxury isn’t all about decadence anymore – it’s also about intelligence. Smart appliances, energy efficient design, and environmentally sensitive architecture are among some of the most desired features for the savvy luxury buyer. This panel will discuss some of the most in demand amenities in today’s luxury market, as well as look at new innovations that will define luxury in years to come.
Fairmont 2:15 PM - 3:30 PM
- The Changing Face of America
- As the nation’s fastest growing demographic, with purchasing power now over $1 Trillion, AAPI are becoming a dominant force across many aspects of business and culture. Dive into the numbers and gain a better understanding of the obstacles and opportunities AAPI are facing in this country, and how your business can better serve this dynamic community.
- Speakers: Tom Truong
Fairmont 2:15 PM - 3:30 PM
- Understanding Wealth and Success
- Working with Ultra-High Net Worth Individuals (UHNWI) can be a very delicate task. By better understanding what makes these successful people tick, you can deliver superior service and earn more business. This session will feature professionals who work with some of the world’s most exclusive clientele sharing their secrets about how they got where they are, and how you can too.
Fairmont 2:15 PM - 5:00 PM 3:45 PM - 5:00 PM
- How to Finance International Buyers
- Obtaining financing for international buyers can be complicated. Our panel of experts will discuss financing strategies and programs that can help your client get the funding they need so you can close that deal quickly.
Parliment Fairmont 3:45 PM - 5:00 PM
- The World is Your Stage: Global Marketing Strategies
- If you build it, they will come. If you want to tap into the red hot market of international real estate investment, you must build a global brand. We have brought together some of the top producing international agents to share their strategies for building a global audience and taking your business to the next level.
Fairmont 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Welcome Reception
- Network with attendees from around the globe.
Fairmont 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Seattle Night Out (Ticketed Event)
- Price per ticket: $50 Address: TBD
Time Description Room Location 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM Spanish Ballroom Foyer Fairmont 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- Closing General Session: Shaping the Future of Luxury Real Estate
- Luxury real estate is changing. As millennials continue to come into their own as the largest consumer group in world history, their tastes and styles are redefining the luxury market as we know it. Our panel of experts discuss some of the biggest developments, hottest trends, and the technological expertise that will be required from real estate agents who are determined to stay ahead of the curve.
Spanish Ballroom Fairmont 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- Building Wealth Through AREAA Global’s Exchange
- Learn how AREAA members are making handsome referral commissions and building business through AREAA Global’s real estate development & investment opportunities. This session will teach you how to use and best maximise the newly launched AREAA Global Exchange -providing members exclusive access to deals to connect with your client network. We invite you to become a part of the growing success story! Hear from AREAA Global’s newest strategic partner & special guest speaker- Representing one of the top 3 home builders in the nation. Working together to make our members more successful - while doing good for AREAA’s mission!
Fairmont 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- What Matters to International Buyers
- International buyers have tastes as varied as the backgrounds from which they come. Learn about some of the top amenities international buyers look for in a property, and what they expect from their agent.
Fairmont 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- The New Face of Luxury: Millennials
- Millennials are changing everything – how we work, how we communicate, how we live. The luxury market is no exception. What was once a must-have for a luxury home may now actually be a turn-off, and what is now a necessity may not have even existed a few years ago. Don’t know what we mean? Come to this session.
- Speakers: Munt Alhussain
Metropole Fairmont 12:15 PM - 1:45 PM Spanish Ballroom Fairmont 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM Senate Fairmont 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM
- Emerging Real Estate Tech
- Home to some of the most innovative companies in the world, Seattle has relied on emerging technologies to transform itself into one of the world’s leading ‘smart’ cities. What technologies are available to you to help make your business ‘smart’?
Fairmont 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM Fairmont 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM 3:30 PM - 4:45 PM 3:30 PM - 4:45 PM
- The New Real Estate Mega-Market: Canada
- Vancouver, Toronto, and Montreal are some of the hottest real estate markets in the world, and for good reason. Canadian real estate has come to be seen as just as potentially rewarding of an investment destination as any US city through concerted efforts to attract the world’s capital. Hear from some of Canada’s finest about the opportunities awaiting you and your clients in our neighbor to the North.
Fairmont 3:30 PM - 4:45 PM
- Defining Luxury
- Luxury agents shouldn’t just know what homes are in the top 10% of their market. They should know what luxury is, what it means. We’ve brought in luxury consumer brands to discuss what luxury means, how their brands market themselves as such, and how you can apply these strategies to your own business.
Fairmont 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM Spanish Ballroom Fairmont 10:00 PM - 11:30 PM