- How much does the convention cost?
- When does online registration close?
- How can I register for FREE?
- How do I modify my registration?
- How do I book a hotel room?
- How can I become an AREAA member?
- What is the refund/cancellation policy?
- What is the dress code for this event?
- Are there other AREAA events to attend?
- What airport should I fly into?
- Is there a day rate for the convention?
- How much is parking?
How much does the summit cost?
Registration includes access to all general sessions, breakout sessions, summit breaks and the Welcome Reception.
Register before the end of the year for only $299!
- AREAA Member Price: $349 (Early Bird) $449 (Regular)
- International Attendee; $349 (Early Bird) $449 (Regular)
- Non-Member Price: $549 (Early Bird) $649 (Regular)
- Keynote Luncheon: $100 (Scheduled for Monday April 9th)
- Foundation Gala: $200 (Scheduled for Monday April 9th)
- Seattle Night Out (Scheduled for Sunday April 7th)
- Trainings: $50 (Member) $100 (Non-Member)
*Early Bird Registration ends on Friday, March 2, 2018
* Regular Pricing will end Friday, March 30, 2018
When does online registration close?
Click here to register. Online Registration will close Friday March 30, 2018.
How can I register for FREE?
Once you register your reference/confirmation number becomes a discount code. Share this code with your friends, family and co-workers. When they use your code they will get $50 off the registration fee. For each time your code is used you will get $50 back on your registration fee.
Example: Paid $399, get 8 people to use your code and your whole registration fee will be refunded!
Discount codes can NOT be combined with any other offers, limit one code per registration. Refunds are only available for up to amount paid on registration fee (ticketed event cost not included). Refunds will be processed after the convention.