Founded in 2003, the Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA) is a nonprofit professional trade organization dedicated to promoting sustainable homeownership opportunities in Asian American communities by creating a powerful national voice for housing and real estate professionals that serve this dynamic market.
AREAA will accomplish this mission by:
- Advocating for policy positions at the national level that will reduce homeownership barriers facing the APA community.
- Increasing business opportunities for mortgage and real estate professionals that serve this growing community.
AREAA’s membership represents a broad array of real estate, mortgage and housing-related professionals that serve the diverse Asian American market. AREAA is the only trade association dedicated to representing the interests of the Asian real estate market nationwide.
Membership includes housing and real estate professionals of all cultural backgrounds and is open to those who support the mission of increasing sustainable homeownership in the Asian community.
Expanding Homeownership Opportunities
- Professional development and education opportunities
- Opportunity to promote your business and attract referrals in the Membership Directory
- Networking opportunities with industry leaders, like-minded practitioners and policymakers at regional and national events
- Preferred invitations to partner events
- Newsletters with the latest news to affect the industry
- Complimentary subscription to Asian Real Estate, a magazine dedicated to developments, leaders and trends having an impact on the Asian American housing community
- Offering the only national real estate convention and expo focused on the real estate practitioner who serves the Asian American Community
- Information on issues important to the real estate professional serving the Asian Community
- Legislative updates and alerts about issues that affect your business
- Profile in the Default Services Directory to share your experience with Asset Managers and top industry leaders.